Home » Buko pandan salad recipe
Buko Pandan Salad
Buko Pandan Salad is a Filipino dessert served during special dinners or parties. It is an easy and fun way to make a unique Filipino dessert for guests.
- Soak the agar agar in coconut juice for about 30 minutes in a pan (without heat!).
- After soaking, put the heat to medium and let the Agar Agar melt while stirring regularly
- While stirring, add sugar and let it dissolve. Cook until the Agar Agar is completely dissolved, which should be about 10-15min.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Pandan Leaves Extract and stir again.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour into a tray. Allow to cool until gulaman is set and
hardened. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine gulaman, young shredded coconut, nata de coco, Nestlé table cream, and Nestlé condensed milk.
- Add about 2 to 3 teaspoons Pandan Leaves Extract and stir to distribute flavor and color. Chill for about 1 to 2 hours. Serve cold.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by WPZOOM